Pretty Girl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fruktsallad - Resto shaman [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Fruktsallad - Resto shaman   [ACCEPTED] Empty Fruktsallad - Resto shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post  Thuzaram Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:56 pm

Name(on char):Fruktsallad
Class:Shaman
Professions:Herb, alch - Havent lvled them, so they're pretty useless now - gonna lvl it up soon.
Current Spec: 0/5/56
Willing to respec?:Yes ofc.
Ventrilo:Yes
Working mic:Yeah.
Typical Weekly Playtime:Well, around 25-40 h , differs from time to time.
Previous Guilds:Well - I havent played my shaman for some time(3-4 weeks) , playing my mage. Gave that acc to a mate so now im on my shaman again. The guild i was in was called braindead.
Karazhan Attunement? Yes
Hyjal Attunement?:no
Black Temple Attunement?:no
Heroic Keys?:Cot, but 4k rep for most of the others to get revered.
Rare or Interesting Profession Recipes/Schematics/Formulas?:Not really.
Flying Mount? Epic?:Normal flying, epic ground.
375 First Aid?:Not really, but can lvl it in 1h - lol
Current Gear? (Armory):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Fruktsallad

Optional info about you:none.
Previous MMO Experience:Not really
Do you know anyone in "Out of Range"?:No
Alts?:As i have mentioned i had my mage, but it is my mates now. I also have a 43 hunter.
Lvl on Alt/s?:43

Why "Out of Range" should recruit you :Because i can provide nice healing , help out mates and a little humour Smile
Are you able to take constructive criticism?Ofc, aslong as it is constructive and not destructive.
Additional Comments :None.

Thuzaram
Skillzor

Back to top Go down

Fruktsallad - Resto shaman   [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Fruktsallad - Resto shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post  Senjougahara Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:15 pm

Seem nice, but what is your healing bonus in resto and do you have gear for Elemental if respecc is needed ?
But you are 14 years old :S thats kind low mate Sad

Senjougahara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fruktsallad - Resto shaman   [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Fruktsallad - Resto shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post  Thuzaram Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:47 am

1st. My bonus healing is 1526. But im missing some few primal waters for 81+ healing. Then i need the epic enchant on legs (got the blue one yet) 35+ healing on gloves, and the headenchant, all that will make it around 1700+ healing. 2st. I dont have so much ele gear, but those i have is mostly epics. But if needed, ill just go all the instances and get them (which wouldnt take so long.) 3rd. My age has had a quite negative effect, some ppl think that im not too old etcetc. But hey. ive made it Here sofar. I got a mage with almost full epic, so Please dont judge me from my age.

Thuzaram
Skillzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Senjougahara Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:59 am

hehe ok, it seems nice, Svarttomte will talk to you ingame and maybe give you a invite Wink

Senjougahara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down