Pretty Girl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Rogue application[ACCEPTED]

Go down

70 Rogue application[ACCEPTED] Empty 70 Rogue application[ACCEPTED]

Post  Backlaz Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:29 pm

Name(on char): Backlaz
Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering 361 and Mining 270
Current Spec: 16/44/1
Willing to respec?: Yes ofc
Ventrilo: Yes
Working mic: Yes
Typical Weekly Playtime: 3-6 hours a day
Previous Guilds: I have just migrated to this realm from Haomarush. On Haomarush I have played in Condemned, Symbol and latest Project mayhem. Who just cleared SSC. We had farm on karazhan,Gruul,Mag,the eye and ssc
Karazhan Attunement? If no, what step are you on?: Yes
Heroic Keys?: Cenarion Expedition
Rare or Interesting Profession Recipes/Schematics/Formulas?:No
Flying Mount? Epic?: Just normal flying mount
375 First Aid?: yes
Current Gear? (Armory): (it can change to backlaz on al'akir because I just migrated to this realm)

Optional info about you:Im a helpful guy
Do you know anyone in "Out of Range"?:No, but I want to learn to know you guys=)
Alts?: 70 Warrior on Haomarush, . This was my main before but Im going to start play on the rogue now instead cause Im tiered on tanking.

Why "Out of Range" should recruit you : You should recruit me because I have alot of experience so I can help alot with taccs at bosses and stuff like that and you should also recruit me because Im a nice guy who always help guildmates
Are you able to take constructive criticism? yes
Additional Comments : Im not going to play on my warrior with full t4 tank gear any more. This rogue is going to be my main now so I got alot experience that you can have with me but just not the gear. Im a skilled player, I have played for almost 2 years now.

Backlaz

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue application[ACCEPTED] Empty Re: 70 Rogue application[ACCEPTED]

Post  svarttomte Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:35 pm

Hello mate, u seem like a skilled guy and pretty good gear I think you would place in our guild, I will contact you In-Game!
svarttomte
svarttomte
Skillzor

Back to top Go down